Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to Pixie Dust Designs

Hello and welcome to Pixie Dust Designs. (please bare with me, as I am new to the blogging world)

I am so excited to finally announce our new line of little girl clothing. Everything we make is 100% hand crafted and designed. Together, my mother-in-law and I have combined her talent of sewing and my passion for design and created a unique and affordable clothing for your little girl. Pixie Dust Designs focus on three main goals: quality, versatility and longevity.

The quality of our clothing speaks for itself. We take great pride in our creations and want you to be equally pleased with your purchase. We pick fabrics that are durable, washable and most importantly, comfortable for your child to wear.

When choosing a pattern, we look for clothing that is versatile. Many of our items can be worn in several different ways. This gives you several different looks with the right accesories. Many of our items can be worn throughout all the seasons and are adjustable. This allows you to get great use and wear out of your clothing.

1 comment:

  1. The clothes I purchased Sat are just adorable on my Grandgirls. Sherrie :-)

    ReplyDelete